Laynes began trading at it’s at it’s central Leeds location in 2011 with our shop on New Station Street being just a matter of a few seconds walk from Leeds train station. Having reopened in early January after an extensive refurbishment, enlargement and installation of a new kitchen we’ve hit the ground running and now look to hire a Chef de Partie with an immediate (or as close to) start. You will be working in close contact with the Head Chef and the director of the business as well as everyone involved in what is a close knit and professional team to help maintain and develop the food offering at Laynes.
We also require -
- Good time keeping - early starts (service starts at 7am) with weekend availability essential
- Strong awareness of the ethics of food sourcing and contemporary trends
- 2 years experience is preferable but not essential if motivated and knowledgable
- Works efficiently and well within close proximity of other staff
- Presentable - we serve out of a customer facing open kitchen
- Would be great if you have an interest in the coffee side of things…just so you don’t get bored of us talking about it all day
Please get in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - with a CV.
A decent covering letter helps a lot.